I want to collect short English stories, created by a nice crowd of people,
especially from my friends in
Busuu.com but also from other people I know.
You could do translations into your mother tongue or into other languages
which you're learning.
You could post pictures which are relevant to the stories.
First of all I want us to improve our language skills and to enjoy.


Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012


My brief encounter   by My.


I used to be a good student in the painting class at my school when I was ten years old. I remember how important painting was for me and maybe more important than that, was our young and beautiful teacher. Actually, I liked her so much and every word she said about those childish painting has remained in my memory for a long time. I do not know why, but maybe I used to consider her as being someone who had an exceptional artistic ability :))
One day I entered the class with a painting and I was confident that my painting would impress our teacher a lot.  I and all other students were waiting for the teacher to come to the class when I found my painting was in the hand of another student (her name was Bita). I tried to get it back but it got untidy ….. I got angry and I tore Bita's book and she started to cry. It was her book….
When our teacher came to the class, Bita was still crying. Our teacher asked her to explain what had happened and I was just thinking about what she would think of me if she understood what I had done. My classmate started to talk and I was trembling with fear but she did not tell our teacher about what I had done and I could breathe again. She said " I DON’T KNOW WHO TORE MY BOOK .." but I still remember how I felt embarrassed about what I had done because of her attitude towards me.  
I'd like to know whether there are still such small concerns in my life (such as impressing a teacher) or not.

written by My., Iran - with help of A., England

Meine Begegnung   von My.


Gewöhnlich war ich eine gute Schülerin in der Malstunde an meiner Schule, als ich zehn Jahre alt war. Ich erinnere mich, wie wichtig malen für mich war und vielleicht war es sogar wichtiger für mich als für unsere junge und schöne Lehrerin. Ich mochte sie so sehr und jedes Wort, das sie über jene kindliche Malerei sagte, war mir sogar für lange Zeit in Erinnerung geblieben. Ich weiß nicht warum, aber vielleicht betrachtete ich sie früher als jemanden, der eine außergewöhnliche künstlerische Fähigkeit besaß. J
Eines Tages betrat ich die Klasse mit meinem Bild und ich war überzeugt, dass mein Bild meine Lehrerin sehr beeindrucken würde. Ich und alle anderen Schüler warteten darauf, dass unsere Lehrerin in die Klasse kam, als ich sah, dass mein Bild in der Hand einer anderen Schülerin (ihr Name war Bita) war. Ich versuchte, es wieder zurückzubekommen, aber es war unordentlich geworden… Ich wurde ärgerlich und zerriss Bitas Buch und sie begann zu weinen. Es war ihr Buch….
Als unsere Lehrerin in die Klasse kam, weinte Bita immer noch. Unsere Lehrerin bat sie, zu erklären, was geschehen war, Ich überlegte mir, was sie von mir denken würde, wenn sie hörte, was ich getan hatte. Meine Klassenkameradin begann zu erzählen und ich zitterte vor Furcht, aber sie erzählte unserer Lehrerin nicht, was ich getan hatte und ich konnte wieder atmen. Sie sagte, „ICH WEISS NICHT, WER MEIN BUCH ZERRISSEN HAT..“, aber ich erinnere mich immer noch, wie ich darüber beschämt war, was ich getan hatte, aufgrund ihres Verhaltens gegen mich.
Ich würde gerne wissen, ob es noch solch kleine Sorgen in meinem Leben gibt (solche, wie eine Lehrerin beeindrucken zu wollen) oder nicht.

written by My., Iran - with help of A., England / translated by M., Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen